- We deliver interactive music workshops
- We donate instruments
- We organise one-to-one music lessons
- We host ‘Learn to Play Days‘ where anyone can come along and try a taster music lesson
- We apply for grants to help organisations and individuals
- We work together with others to fundraise and support the charity
- We visit schools, care homes, hospitals and community groups to ‘Enrich Live Through Music’
AMT, An example of what we do…
In February, AMT delivered a music workshop for children and young people who have complex learning difficulties and disabilities.
We will be organising music projects for the BCHA charity. Working with people facing homelessness or dealing with everyday challenges to lead
a normal life, AMT will be inspiring groups and individuals to help build a better future.
AMT aims to host music lessons for voluntary care workers at our award winning facilities.
it’s time to make a difference.
For all ages, here’s how music can help…
- Increases the capacity of your memory
- Enhances coordination
- Sharpens concentration
- Fosters your self-expression and relieves stress
- Creates a sense of achievement
- Promote happiness in your life and those around you.